ADVANTAGES OF SMALL GROUPS TRAVELLING IN PERU
Small, Intimate and Affordable!
- Small group tours in Peru have many benefits. Due to the limited group size of 14 participants, the tour guide can take care of the customers on a more individual basis.
- There is no need to go to restaurants where Pre-Ordered food is served.
- In a small group, the tour guide has enough time to help everyone order their own personal delicious Peruvian dishes.
- During the tours through the spectacular archaeological sites in a small group, the tour guide will not only give a presentation but will also be able to answer personal questions.
- Also the check-in in a hotel takes less time in a small group.
- With a small group, Transport is easier and faster.
- The ride is more intimate and the Mercedes Sprinter is much more easier to manage , which saves about half an hour driving time a day.
With Inkatrotter, You avoid crowds of people running behind a stressed tour guide.